Hours of Operation
I am currently offering in-person and telehealth sessions to individual clients ages 16 and up. My sessions are usually 50-53 minutes long. My main office is in Conover, NC, but I am happy to serve anyone who lives in North Carolina.
You have the option to book a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation with me before making your first appointments.SCHEDULE A FREE CALL
How to Make an Appointment
- You will need a copy of your insurance card (if applicable) as well as a credit card.
- If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must complete the intake process.
Rates and Fees
- I charge $125 for a 55 minute session.
- I charge $100 for a 30 minute session
- I charge $150 for initial assessments. These can range from 60-90 minutes.
- If you are unable to pay my full rate, we can discuss a short term sliding scale option.
- Please note: If you have a deductible, it is your insurance carrier that sets the price, not me.
I accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Optum, UMR, Oscar, and United Healthcare.
I can provide a Superbill for you to present to your insurance company for the purpose of reimbursement.
Sorry, I don’t accept Medicare or Medicaid.
As this is an online service, credit cards are the accepted and preferred method of payment. Clients are required to keep a credit card on file for billing purposes.
Cancellation / No-Show Policy
Please cancel or reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled session to avoid being charged a $99 no-show fee for missed appointments.